The Company posted quarterly revenue of $42.1 billion and quarterly net profit of $8.5 billion, or $1.42 per diluted share. These results compare to revenue of $37.5 billion and net profit of $7.5 billion, or $1.18 per diluted share, in the year-ago quarter. Gross margin was 38 percent compared to 37 percent in the year-ago quarter. International sales accounted for 60 percent of the quarter’s revenue.
W tym kwartale sprzedano …
- 39.2 milionów iPhone’ow (33.8 milionów w Q4 FY2013)
- 12.3 milionów iPadów (14.1 milionów w Q4 FY2013)
- 5.5 milionów Maków (4.6 milionów w Q4 FY2013)
- 2.6 milionów iPodów (3.5 milionów w Q4 FY2013)
Apple is providing the following guidance for its fiscal 2015 first quarter:
- revenue between $63.5 billion and $66.5 billion
- gross margin between 37.5 percent and 38.5 percent
- operating expenses between $5.4 billion and $5.5 billion
- other income/(expense) of $325 million
- tax rate of 26.5 percent
Wygląda na to, że następny kwartał będzie jeszcze lepszy.